Thursday, June 7, 2012

Big & exciting news!

Hi everyone -
Just wanted to let everyone know that I got a call today from the local Suburban-Harley Davidson Dealership. I had left some of my business cards down at the dealership earlier in the month and let them know that I was available to come down and give chair massages at any of their next events at the dealership.

Well - the call that I got today was from the activities director of the local HOG (Harley Owner's Group) chapter. He had gotten my name and was wondering if I would be interested in bringing my chair down for a HOG event that would be taking place - get this - this Saturday!

This is the link: http://www.suburbanharley.com/event_list_detail.asp?ecode=567115&smonth=6&syear=2012&emonth=6&eyear=2012&location=0&Submit=Search&inputpage=1

Immediately I jumped on the event - said "Yes!"

So - long story short - I will be taking part at the Harley event this Saturday - 6/9/2012 from 1-4pm!

The even looks like it's RSVP by email only invite - so I'm not sure if the "at-large" public is invited or not.

But I wanted to announce that I'll be down at Suburban Harley this weekend!

I'm excited yet also slightly terrified about this - as this will be the first event that I'm doing.. completely on my own - and I have about 48 hours to prepare for this....Eeek!

On the flip-side - I am also looking forward to doing this as it'll be a great way to get my name out among the Harley Riders - and fngers crossed that this weekend will allow me to get my name out more among the community!

I will make sure to blog about the event and how it goes - so be on the lookout for a new post!

Have a great rest of your day - and wish me luck this weekend!
Amanda@Phoenixrisingmx

No comments:

Post a Comment